*we luv ming-ming*

May 18, 2012

Double the Happiness - Convo+Birthday

D-DAY HAS COME!!!!

12th May 2012 - 1st day of 76th UiTM Convocation ceremony 
If you asking me what's your feeling....I just want to hug you tightly....yes...I'm speechless....too happy....finally my first new year wish come true....I'm graduate with Masters...billion trillion zillion thanks to my family, lecturers and friends who keep supporting me all the time....(campak love bertubi-tubi)....since i dunno what to say (too much happiness)....you guys can enjoy the pictures from the ceremony...

YDPA Sultan Kedah is in the house!!kyaaaa~
(left)daus, addy, me,que
tebu,ezran,ponen
me,ted
fitri,daus rawi ...LOL~~

my awesome batch eva~~
my besties kobal n ecah
awesome people are awesome - yot & aman
Hands Up!!

then 4 days later..... it's my birthday (16th May)....yay....another year has come....i hope i can full fill all my 2012 wish and be a better person to everyone... love ya!!  
will continue my journey to be cool and awesome!!

*LIVE*LOVE*LEARN*LAUGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...