*we luv ming-ming*

Oct 4, 2012

work work work ~

hi hi hi~~

It's already 2 weeks I working at KBU International College...wait....I didn't said that i got job....ya...I got job and started at 18th Sept 2012...(yayy~~)

This is the new world to me...there are so many things to learn...and probably more than (when i was a) student. I stayed temporarily with my sis's at Sri Kembangan. It takes almost 2 hour to get to KBU...*sigh~*
I need to wake up very early (5.30 am) to prepare eveything so that  I can be on time at college - 8.30am..Such a tough girl....hahaha~

Yesterday was my 1st Lecture...You won't believe me....I only have 6 students for my class (heaven)....hahaha....but still, I need to deliver well to them....I admit that I'm still nervous after the lecture....I hope I can do better in future..

The colleague....they are all very nice people....they helping me a lot ( saya budak baru belajar :D)...I joined the product and furniture team....since there only 6 students, it's good to us because there are only 3 lecturers (including me) for this team...NICOLE...MEI THENG...FIGHTING!!!! \\\(^0^)///

I think that's all for now... next time I will update more picture of "the new me"....getting fat....ayooo~

Adieuuu~~

*LIVE*LOVE*LEARN*LAUGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...