*we luv ming-ming*

Mar 27, 2014

New addiction!!

Hi all

I think most of people who knew me, they knew i'm CRAZY about Kpop song...hahaha...The first Kpop group that made me feel like this was TVXQ and until now there's a lot of group that I follow also. Well I admit that some of them are good looking...not sure it's original or not...hahaha..no offend....but their song also good...

For this new year...I have my new addiction...it's a rookie group name BTS. BTS stand for Bang-Tan Sonyeondan which in English it mean Bulletproof Boy Scout. They named their fan as an ARMY. This group debut under Big Hit Entertainment (same company with 2am).
(BTS Logo)

(from left : V, Suga, Jin, Jungkook, Rap Monster, Jimin, J Hope)


Their debut album is 2COOL 4SKOOL. Then they have 1st mini album O!RUL82? and the latest 2nd mini album is Skool Luv Affair. I totally love their songs. Most of the song they write and compose by themselves. They are still young (farrrr younger than me..lol) but they are so talented. They dance skill also good. Here one of their MV - No. You will understand what I mean.

 BTS - No

I love crazy and random people (Jaejoong =.=" is...critically crazy)...so it same goes with this band. They are funny and crazy. They also have their own Youtube channel and you can see a lot of their random and funny video.

If you ask my biased...err....I love all of them..each of them have their own character....but if you ask whose the good looking one....hahahahaha....for me the maknae (youngest) Jungkook is my preference...hahaha...ok now I felt guilty to others....Mianhaeeee T^T...


 Jungkook yaaa...noona is hereeee~~

Ok here's the youtube link for Bangtan TV. Enjoy!



Adieu~

*Live*Learn*Love*Laugh*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...